Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Thoughts !

Hey,

Its been more then 50 days that I have not blogged .... The pace of life has definitely changed for me. From the laid back , sussegad college life in Goa to the life of a stereotypical fresher software professional in a dusty city Pune ( by the way , I never call it Poona :) ). The people out here consider us Goans lucky ( " Lucky buggers !" is the common reaction we get ) .

Change is inevitable and I have to move along with the tide . I still do not know where the search will end ..
perhaps it wont end ...
but I keep learning
and learning
and learning .

The quest for completeness ( THE COMPLETE MAN was once a tag line for some brand )does not end or does it ?! ....
A survey indicated that only 1% people do what they really love ... the rest work !
I work in that case .... Carlyle said "Blessed is the one who has found his work" .. maybe I will ...

Life keeps us guessing .. doesnt it ?
Everything is the diametric opposite of nothing ...
but the moment one gets everything .. you get back to square one i.e NOtHing!

This Leela or play of life is never ending ..
not always colourful but sometimes black and white .
Sometimes bumpy , SOmetimes smooth.

Happiness is all about straightening question marks into exclamation marks or compelting the questions marks into light bulbs.

As the song goes Que Sera Sera whatever will be , will be .. the future's not ours to say ... Que Sera Sera ~~~.

No comments: