What is the sensible thing to do in such situations?
I really don't know as of now , but I feel that if one has the foresight or visibility of the future one should choose the option that gives long term gain ( with possibly short term pain ) .
What if that visibility is not available at the moment?
Then , I wonder how does one choose? ... maybe go for a random pick and hope for the best :) or postpone the decision till the options eliminate themselves and you are forced to choose what you get. LOL!!!
splash of expressions ,
clash of impressions ,
But the fact of the matter being,
it doesn't even matter
All for now ... God Bless!