Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi,

 

Its been quite a while since I last posted.Now I feel its almost like a compulsion that I do so.Forgive any typing errors because I left in a hurry and forgot to wear my specs ( No , I can see what I am writing ... chill! ) . There were a lot of long weekends this year and though they are welcome,my dilemma was what do I do with 3 days off .

 

Working in Pune I have the option to visit scenic Goa which is my hometown ( jealous? ) that is not priority since I really dont do much at home other then eating delicious home food.Another idea is to hangout in Pune with so many malls and cinema halls. To be frank , these places are great to visit once in a while but the idea of patronising malls does not really amuse me.Malls are great consumers of power and most of the full blast air conditioning is unnecessary.Thus they very easily contribute to the greehouse effect ( wake up! global warming affects us all , it is not just a topic for fancy discussions) . Secondly, though malls are one stop shops , the convenience comes at a huge price . I have seen that factory outlets sell the same branded products at a very less price ( sounds good! ).                                                                 

 

 

************

 

According to a forwarded mail I received,I am a panther ( grrrrroowwwl!!! .. I don't know if panthers can growl ;) ) . The mail said that depending on our date of birth we can have qualities of certain animals and it said that Im a panther . As a child , I always felt panthers are really scary.Guess I dont have to worry now since I am already one ;) .

 

See what it says about me ( quite accurate  I must say! ) ……

 

If you are a Panther : You are mysterious. You are someone who can handle pressure with ease, and can handle any atmosphere without going berserk. You can be mean at times, and love to gossip with your selected group. Very prim and proper. You like all situations and things to be in the way you desire, which, sometimes is not possible. As a result, you may lose out in some relationships. But otherwise, you love to help people out from difficult and tight spots when they really need you.

 

God Bless!

 

No comments: